Monday, September 29, 2014

Procrastinating again...

I fell back into my procrastinating ways...

I've missed three days of writing prompts.  So now I must choose one to do today.  My four choices:

  • What do people thank you for?
  • What's one thing you are proud of?
  • What's your elevator pitch?
  • What difference do you want to make?
My quick responses to each of these questions is
  • People thank me for helping them.  I am one of those who makes sure that events are cleaned up.  I will come early to help setup. 
  • One thing I am proud of is helping my daughter's girl scout troop complete their Marian Awards (a 16 month scouting religious award journey)
  • I don't have an elevator pitch.  My shyness usually keeps me from speaking to anyone I don't know.
  • The difference I want to make is to live the best life that I can and show my children by my example that treating others as you want to be treated makes life better for everyone.

If I really want to challenge my writing, I need to work on my elevator pitch...  I'll have to sleep on that one and see what comes to me.

No comments: